Our Goals & Objective
- Promote policies and programmes necessary for popularizing the applications of various new and renewable energy technologies in the State.
- Development and popularization of non-conventional & renewable sources of energy and energy conservation activities in the State of Chhattisgarh.
- Sponsor, co-ordinate and promote programmes or demonstration projects in the areas of new and renewable sources of energy and energy efficiency.
- Provide technical and financial assistance for extension of renewable energy and energy efficiency projects for Chhattisgarh State.
- Assist the Govt. of India and Govt. of Chhattisgarh in implementation of Renewable Energy programmes and Energy Efficiency and its Conservation.
- Proactively fulfill mandates of the EC Act 2001 in co-ordination with Central & State Governments and other stakeholders.
- To promote use of energy efficient technologies, equipments, processes and devices.
- Information dissemination and public awareness on use of renewable energy sources and energy conservation.
- Pursue power projects based on renewable energy for private sector by creating suitable policy environment.
- Support large scale distribution & marketing of standalone renewable energy devices.
|Broadly, the objective of CREDA is -|
|"To Promote Renewable Energy for Energy Security and Energy Conservation Measures for Efficient Use of Energy Resources"|
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated date: 21-06-2018